Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Color Throwdown 492-Beautiful Moments


A little late, but I still made it. It's been crazy town here in the Henke house as we wrap up the school year and head into State Cup play for soccer. Busy, busy! 



Hi, everyone! It's time for a new challenge! Barbara is here with your colors for this week. Remember, we're using generic colors, so as long as you use the color values shown: Red, pale yellow, and light gray you'll be good...the color police won't come after you--this is all about having fun! And, feel free to incorporate any other neutrals you need in your design, as well. 

If you upload to a public gallery, please use the key wordsCTD492and please use #ctd492 and #colorthrowdown on social media sites. Also, when linking up your card using the linky tool at the bottom of the post, please link to your specific post, not a generic link to your blog--all of the "rules" are in the right sidebar, so check 'em out to be sure. Importantly, though, no digital designsonly digital images that are printed off and colored will be allowed. Totally digital designs will be removed from the link up. 

I hope you all aren't tired of seeing the Tall Blooms set from Reverse Confetti....I just can't put it away. I combined it with some just released goodies. I water colored them this time and used the Tall Blooms Confetti Cuts to cut out the flowers. 
I started with the Stitched Rays in Buttercup, and then I layered on the new Polka Panel Confetti Cuts with all the dots left in place. 


I then cut a strip of Stone card stock and stamped the sentiment from My Tribe, also new, in Stormy ink

Check out the beautiful creations from the team this week! They are sure to inspire you, they always inspire me!! Have fun creating, we cannot wait to see what you come up with using these colors!!

May Guest Designer - Rachel Alvarado - The Unpampered Stamper

and the team:


Thanks for stopping by today!
Hugs, Lisa 












1 comment:

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!