Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Color Throwdown #474

Happy New Year from all of us at Color Throwdown!  Amy is our  host this week, and I'm so glad you're here and ready for a new year of color challenges. This week's palette - gray, black and ivory is very neutral with lots of possibilities, and I can't wait to see the gallery fill up with all of your gorgeous designs.

Please use keywords CTD474 in public galleries and #ctd474 and #colorthrowdown on social media. There's also a link up at the bottom of this post. We kindly ask that you please use a direct link to your specific post, not a generic link to your blog.  All of the "rules" are in the right sidebar, so check them out to be sure.  And no digital designs--only digital images that are printed off and colored will be allowed. Totally digital designs will be removed from the link up.
Hello friends! So excited to be back in my craft room. The break was nice and I'm feeling recharged. I LOVED the neutral colors Amy chose this week. As I was flipping through my Reverse Confetti stash, I was thinking I would start with the sweet penguins but then came across the pandas. It's been awhile since this set, Miso Happy,  saw ink and the bamboo made me think of good luck, which was  perfect for the New Year! Wishing you all the best in 2018. I colored the large panda and some of the bamboo with my copics and used the Miso Happy Confetti Cuts to cut out the pieces. I framed him up with the Hello & Thanks Label Confetti Cuts



Gah! I just love how this all came together. I used a strip of Every Little Bit paper and used the colors, Stone, Stormy, and Midnight RC cardstock and mounted this all onto a Premium Polar White A2 top folding card base. 

 Debra James, January Guest - One Card at a Time

Angie Cimbalo, Guest Star Stamper - Cimbacreativefun

and now the team:


Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I always appreciate you taking the time to check things out. 
Have a great day!
Hugs,
Lisa









1 comment:

  1. So adorable and would never of thought of using a panda for this color combo!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!