Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge-Flutter




This week we are inviting you to join us for...

Sorry for the day late post, but with the LID mini release yesterday I decided to hold off on this challenge. I used the  Butterflies Dreams Confetti Cuts for my card today. I did some ink smooshing onto some water color paper with my distress inks and then cut out those pretty butterflies and popped them up into the negative space of the Stormy card stock layer. I stamped a sentiment in Grape Soda ink from Celebrations onto one of the pretty Tall Tags Trio Confetti Cuts.



Here is a closer up of the butterfly details and sentiment tag. I added some pretty rhinestones for the finishing touch along with a solid blossom twine bow. 



The LEAD of this challenge will be invited to be a guest designer in an upcoming challenge!

Please welcome our newest Guest Designer,
Marcie Sharp, Sharp Designs

Thanks for stopping by today!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful take on the inspiration photo, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those fun speckled butterflies Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card Lisa. Those butterflies are so sweet popped up... love the baker's twine on the tag.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!