Monday, May 15, 2017

Curtain Call-Icing


 The LEAD will be invited as a Guest Designer in a future challenge, Come play along!



I know, you are are probably wondering how my card has anything to do with the inspiration photo. Hang with me.....So the pretty icing cupcakes, made me think of cake, the cake made me think of weddings, weddings made me think of the toast, the toast made me think of Cheers! Yep, the brain of a card maker. lol. 

I pulled the colors from the challenge to use on this wedding card. I love those glittery champagne glasses I cut from the Clink Confetti Cuts. I stamped the little bubbles from Celebrations in Piggy Bank ink and added the sentiment to finish off the wedding greeting. Guys!!! the Midnight ink from Reverse Confetti stamps like a dream. it's so bold and crisp, I love it! Oh, yeah, and the fun rounded bottom to my Cloud White panel, that's the Edgers Confetti Cuts. Love that, too. The yellow card base is the new, pretty Buttercup card stock.  

Make sure you visit each of the designers' blogs for more inspiration!

ICING Designers
Stop by the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge:  Icing for the challenge details and to play along with us!


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I love this card so much, it's fresh, simple and so darn elegant. That touch of pink really sets the card off. Great sentiment too. Perfect for the challenge. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the inspiration photo, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally love the train of thoughts you took to get to this card! So pretty and elegant. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!