Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Color Throwdown 439-Best Things



Hello everyone!  Happy Wednesday!   Vickie is our hostess for this week's Color Throwdown Challenge!  The colors I chose for our challenge are redorangepurple, and yellow.  Remember, we are using generic colors, so as long as you're close, you're good and as always, feel free to incorporate any other neutrals you need into your design as well.  I hope this BRIGHT color palette inspires you to create a card or project and that you'll have fun playing along with our challenge!

If you upload to a public gallery please use the key words CTD439, and please use #ctd439 and #colorthrowdown on social media sites.  Also, when linking up your card using the linky tool at the bottom of the post, please link to your specific post, not a generic link to your blog.  All of the "rules" are in the right sidebar, so please check them if you are in doubt.  One last detail to remember, no digital designs.  Only digital images that are printed off and colored will be allowed.  Totally digital designs will be removed from the link up.




I am so excited to show off this week's card. You know why??? I finally dug out my beloved Unity stamps and picked one to work with. I was so blessed to work with Angela and the amazing design team for a few years. Top notch company and amazing people and adorable stamps. I used the itty bitty, Best Things Just Happen.  I used my zig clean color brush markers to water color the pretty stem in the challenge colors.


 I added the purple in by stamping the sentiment twice, once in black and then again in Royal Purple on a piece of scrap paper. I cut that block out and pieced it over top of the stamped black sentiment on the card front. I finished it off with a scattering of sequins. 


Jeanne Jachna - A Kept Life - our April Guest Designer!

and now the team:



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Love the silhouette flower and that sentiment! Great card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!