Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Curtain Call -Warm My Heart



It's time for a new Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge!



Come play along, The LEAD will be invited as a Guest Designer in a future challenge!



I was inspired to use the Reverse Confetti Smitten Mitten stamp set. Yes, I know Valentine's Day is over, but you can spread love all year long. Those sweet woven, woolen mittens are sure to warm anyone's heart.  I used some Piggy Bank ink (my new favorite pink) to stencil on the hearts with the Hearts Stencil. I layered it all over a vellum Lacy Scallop Circle and accented with a trio of Cloud White All Hearts Cover Plate. I tied in a little bit of the green with some Honeydew Twine. Love it. 


Make sure you visit each of the designers' blogs for more inspiration!

Woven Designers









Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Love the heart stencil in the background. So sweet! Hope you are all getting settled in your new home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card Lisa. Love that softly sponged background... Cool mittens. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!