Saturday, February 4, 2017

Crazy 4 Challenges-Animal Party


Hello and happy Saturday! I was excited when my friend Tammy asked me be the guest over at Crazy 4 Challenges for the month of February! So here I am  and the first challenge theme for the month was to use animals. Yay! I love my critters and I stamped and colored a whole party of them from different Reverse Confetti sets-Paw Prints, Cured, Lift Me Up, the balloons from Monkey Business. I mounted them on a Very Merry polka dotted hill top from Edgers Confetti Cuts

Senitment is from Whole Lotta Happy, stamped in Lime Green and Avocado inks. I used a banner from Layered Banner Duo. Tied on some Honeydew twine and finished the card. I can't wait to give this to my 10 year old this week for his birthday! He's an animal lover. 


And that's it! Be sure to check out what the rest of the design team has for you!
Feb. Guest-Lisa Henke (<<<that's me!)


















Thanks for stopping by today. I'll be back next Saturday for our next
post. 

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. This card is just waaaay to Cute!! I love those sweet critters and the polka dot grass! Super job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!