Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Color Throwdown 422-Sparkle Trees




Hi, everyone! It's time for a new challenge! Barbara is here with your colors for this week. Remember, we're using generic colors, so as long as you use the color values shown: Navy, hot pink, turquoise, and orange, you'll be good...the color police won't come after you--this is all about having fun! And, feel free to incorporate any other neutrals you need in your design, as well. 

If you upload to a public gallery, please use the key words CTD422, and please use #ctd422 and #colorthrowdown on social media sites. Also, when linking up your card using the linky tool at the bottom of the post, please link to your specific post, not a generic link to your blog--all of the "rules" are in the right sidebar, so check 'em out to be sure. Importantly, though, no digital designs--only digital images that are printed off and colored with be allowed. Totally digital designs will be removed from the link up. 



I was dying to use the darling tree from the RC set, Bearing Gifts. I stamped three of them in the challenge colors. I used RC premium dye inks in Navy, Iced Aqua, and Tangerine. I cut them out with the coordinating dies, Bearing Gifts Confetti Cuts and then topped them each with sequins. In the back ground I added the hot pink color with a water color wash. I then stamped one of my favorite sentiments ever from Tinsel 'n Trim. I tied on some solid navy twine to finish the card. 


Click the links above each designer photo for even more inspiration from our talented team to get you started. I cannot wait to see what you all create with this week's colors!

We have two fabulous guests with us this month. 
Give a warm welcome to:

and 

and now the team:











Thanks for stopping by. 
Be sure to check back here for my Countdown Confetti post for today!




Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Look at those darling trees, and what a gorgeous watercolor bg!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!