Friday, September 16, 2016

RC-September SFYTT

 

Hello Fetti Fans! I have a card with this month's SFYTT. Have you played along You should, it's always a great reason to get crafty. I used some of the new released Reverse Confetti products. I started with my favorite pattern from the Fright Night 6x6 paper pack. I then layered on a Lacy Scallop Frame. I used the Tangerine ink to stamp the acorn from Happy Harvest. I used the matching Happy Harvest Confetti Cut to quickly cut it out. I tucked in some of the Wheat Confetti cuts in black and tied on some charcoal twine. The white panel is the new Cloud White card stock. This is all good stuff!



Here is the sketch. Be sure to hop over the RC blog for the linky. 



Here is some challenge details:
There will be a new sketch posted on the Reverse Confetti blog on the 1st of each month.
The sketch link list will be open from the 1st until noon CST on the 29th. The SFYTT button is  posted on the sidebar.  Click on it to be taken to the current SFYTT post and link list.
Reverse Confetti stamps and/or Confetti Cuts are required to win.  This is a way we get to thank our customers for using our stamps.  Anyone is welcome to play, though!
You may enter as many times as you wish.
There will be a winner each month and that person will receive a $20 gift certificate to the Reverse Confetti store and claim the title of ‘Fetti Fave. The winner of SFYTT will be posted on the Reverse Confetti blog on the 30th of this month.









Have a great Friday and thanks for stopping by. 

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I really like how you anchored the image against the kraft mat - a lovely mix of fall colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!