Tuesday, July 5, 2016

You Anchor Me

Quick and easy. Some days you just need that to get your mojo flowing. I pulled a few of my favorite products from the June Reverse Confetti Release and BAM! this card was done.

 I started with a smaller card base, 4.25 square cut from kraft cs. I then used some Sno Cone and Smooth White cs to add some layers and then cut out the anchor cirle with the Detailed Circles Confetti Cuts


The Seaside anchor was stamped in yellow and then cut out with the Seaside Confetti Cuts. I tied on some Natural solid twine and added a sweet tiny heart from Donut You Know Confetti Cuts. I stamped a sentiment from Seaside in Blueberry ink. 







Have a beautiful day!


Photobucket

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!