Thursday, July 28, 2016

Friendship and Sand Dollars



I was feeling some natural colors and was dying to add some pretty copic details and shading with Tea Dye Distress ink to the Sand Dollar Confetti Cuts from Reverse Confetti after I saw Amy Sheffer do it last month. I pulled up last week's MFT Wednesday Sketch and this card happened. Just Because. 


I used two of the Stitched Flag Trio Confetti Cuts tucked behind the Thanks Tag Confetti Cut. The sentiment is from A Friend Like You and it fit perfectly onto the banner from Flowers For Mom. I tied on some natural twine and a scattering of sand colored sequins. Soft and pretty










Thanks so much for hanging with me! I love reading all your sweet, kind words. 


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. A sweet and lovely card, Lisa. I love all the layers and shapes in your design. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow is that beautiful Lisa!! I love the sand dollar and the soft muted colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so pretty! Love the way you colored that sand dollar!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soft and pretty and gorgeous shading!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!