Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Color Throwdown 391-Celebrate



Hello Color Throwdown fans!  Amy Rysavy  is this week's challenge hostess!

This inspiration picture just makes me happy and I LOOOVVEEE all the colors in it - but she narrowed it down to four for this challenge. Pink, light blue, orange and peach colors - I can't wait to see what y'all come up with!

Before I share my card,  I'm excited to announce that Amy Rohl is joining the Color Throwdown team full time! We LOVED having her as a guest last month and are very excited she said yes to joining the team full time!

I'd also like to welcome our guest designer Jill Hawkins! She'll be joining us throughout the May Color Throwdown challenges.


Remember we’re using generic colors and you can add whatever other neutrals you choose (black, tan/craft, white, etc. etc.).  It’s all about having fun!

If you upload to a public gallery, please use the keyword CTD391, and please use #ctd391 and #colorthrowdown on social media sites.  Also when playing along please be sure to use a direct link to your creation/blog post and not a generic link to your blog.  We ask that you not use digital projects--digital images that are printed off and colored will be allowed.  All of the rules are in the right sidebar if you have any questions.

I created a vibrant happy celebration card with some Reverse Confetti stamps and Confetti Cuts.  We are getting ready to celebrate RC's 3rd birthday and this card is going out to Jen to say thanks for letting me be a part of the RC family. 

I started with the Insta-Frame Confetti Cuts to frame up my Rose Garden roses. I love the stitched detail this die adds. I stamped the roses in three different colors and then used the Rose Garden Confetti Cuts to cut them out. I decided to tuck in a few leaves and then accented the panel with a scattering of sequins. The sentiment is from Bitty Banners and I used the coordinating Bitty Banners Confetti Cut to cut it out. 



For more inspiration, check out the other design team members' creations below, and get inky! And don't forget to join us over on the CTD Blog. We can't wait to see what you create with these new colors.


Jill Hawkins, May 2016 Guestie - Fastest Turtle
Kirsty McIntyre, this week’s Guest Star Stamper!

Here is a closer look at the product I used today!





Have a beautiful day! 
Come back tomorrow....Countdown to Confetti starts!



Photobucket

2 comments:

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!