Friday, April 22, 2016

Curtain Call REMINDER-Simplicity



Have you played along with the current Curtain Call Challenge? No worries. There is still time to get in on the fun. Check out the details on the Blog. 




I used some Reverse Confetti products because I had the perfect Confetti Cuts inspired by the inspiration photo. The Posted Note Confetti Cut and coordinating Posted Note stamp set were perfect for this challenge. 

I kept it super simple by using one of the School Days Quick Card Panel. I then layered on Posted Note Confetti Cut that I stamped the sentiment on. I then added an easy embellishment from Flower Wrap Confetti Cut. I added a strip of silver glitter paper and tied on some burlap twine. 







Hop on over to the Curtain Call Blog for more info 
and more beautiful sample from some team members. 


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic card Lisa. Love the clip-board with the sweet little flower die-cut... the tiny red tag is awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!