Thursday, November 19, 2015

Share Handmade Kindness with Lil' Inker Designs




By now you probably have caught wind of the Share Handmade Kindness movement that THE Jennifer McGuire has started. She is a crafty genious and has a HUGE heart. Earlier this month she launched her new blog and shipped out a handful of beautiful packages to some lucky crafters and stamp manufactures. Laura Pryor, owner of Lil' Inker Designs, was thrilled get a special box from Jennifer. So she is spreading the kindness and offering up a FREE stamp set with every order placed on 11/19! It's just the sweetest set, Send Pretty Mail. 



I made this card for the occasion and I can't wait to pop it in the mail to a special friend. I used the Send Pretty Mail stamp set to add some stampy accents to the envelope. 


I started the card with the Side Stitched Rectangles die and added a stampy sentiment from Sending You stamp set. The coordinating Mini Envelopes Dies & Accessories was a fun way to add some scripty words to accessorize my sentiment. I cut a stitched Leaf Love die cut from . 


Thanks for stopping by today. Hop on over to the LID Blog to see Laura's post. 


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I love this light card.....and the stamp "better than email" is great!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!