Monday, November 16, 2015

Reverse Confetti-November SFYTT

 We are half way through the month of November. Wow! Crazy, right?!! There is still time to play along with the Reverse Confetti November Sketch for You To Try. It's a fun one and you could win a $20 Gift Certificate from RC!

Here is my take on the sketch. I used the oh-so cool new Bubbly Tag Topper Confetti Cut. I cut two of them from white card stock and then ran it through my die cut machine three more times with Limelight, Blu Raspberry, and Tropical Teal card stock. I then took a little bit of time to fill in the bubbles with the different colored dots. I love this look and couldn't wait to try it after seeing some of my fellow Confetti Crew members do this during release week. 


I used the Winter Words and Winter Words Coordinates to create my sentiment. I stacked up three of the "peace" die to make a thick die cut word and to add some dimension without having to cut apart tiny little foam dots. The paper flag is from Stitched Flag Trio, I trimmed it down to make it skinnier.....again, giving you more bang for your buck! The sweet hearts are from  Love Note



Here is the sketch. 


the challenge details…
There will be a new sketch posted on the Reverse Confetti blog on the 1st of each month.
The sketch link list will be open from the 1st until noon CST on the 29th. The SFYTT button is  posted on the sidebar.  Click on it to be taken to the current SFYTT post and link list.
Reverse Confetti stamps and/or Confetti Cuts are required to win.  This is a way we get to thank our customers for using our stamps.  Anyone is welcome to play, though!
You may enter as many times as you wish.
There will be a winner each month and that person will receive a $20 gift certificate to the Reverse Confetti store and claim the title of ‘Fetti Fave. The winner of SFYTT will be posted on the Reverse Confetti blog on the 30th of this month.







Hop on over to the RC Blog to find the link up and to see more inspiration from the crew with the sketch. 


Have a wonderful Monday!


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Lisa, this is so much fun and I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is SO cool!! Love love this card and how you used the tag toppers!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!