Sunday, October 4, 2015

Sweet Sunday Sketch 289 {Happy Hello}


Welcome to the latest and greatest from the Sweet Sunday Sketch. We have a wonderful diagonal panel to work with this week. We sure hope you'll play along. It was the perfect excuse for me to use the awesome Block Party-Happy die from Taylored Expressions. 



I added a sweet little greeting from C'mon Get Happy and added a Little Bits Flowers & Stems. I thought is was the perfect little embellie!

Here is the sketch for this week. 


Please stop by the Sweet Sunday Blog for all the challenge details, the link up, AND lots of design team inspiration. Have a beautiful day!

  Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. A very pretty color combo. I like how you did the papers on an angle, very pretty. AND dots Always make me happy :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!