Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Color Throwdown- Hello Trio

I have a super quick card today. No stamping required. I loved this week's color combo for the Color Throwdown. I have also been doing a little crafty studying with the MFT Summer School lessons. I used some repetition and symmetry on today's card. 



I had the must-have Fancy Word Confetti cuts on my desk and cut out three of each color (summer splash, blueberry, and steel grey).



 I glued all three layers for each color together and then added them to  Circles 'n Scallops


Sometimes a few items is all it takes to make a statement on a card. Thanks for stopping by today. 





Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Fun, Fun, Fun...Love the repeated sentiments...so simple, yet effective!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun, Lisa! Love the blue hues you used! (Ha! Say that fast out loud!) Thanks so much for joining us at the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute, Lisa..I'm lovin all the RC dies you used!!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!