Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Hello {color throwdown and Deconstructed Sketch}


Some days a quick and simple card is just what the creative mind needs. I took a break from some DT work to play with the Color Throwdown and The Deconstructed Sketch. I loved them both and I pulled out my Reverse Confetti products from the latest release. 

I have been saving this Pina Colada Quick Card Panel. It's my FAVE of the pack. I cut the circle from Circles 'n Scallops confetti cuts and layered on the Hello confetti cut. I cut three of the words and layered them on top of each other. 

You can see the three layers I adhered together in this shot. I also added a few accents with the Shakers 'n Frames confetti cuts. Those sweet little hearts are part of that Confetti Cut set. 


I'm linking this up the the Color Throwdown no.338

Here is the sketch I used for this card. 

Here is a closer look at the products I used today. 





Hope your Wenesday is going great! See you back here soon!



Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Oh wow..this is such a stunning card!! Love the layout! Thanks for joining us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!! This is awesome a million times over! Love the bright white sentiment over the green. Just delish!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love these colors together. Clean, crisp and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it. You rocked those colours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so in love with this card, Lisa!! It has great graphic design and bright happy colors, along with confetti!! All the things I love!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!