Saturday, March 21, 2015

Curtain Still Up: Jelly Bean Reminder

There is still time to join us for the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge!  


You have until March 25th at 8:00 AM CDT to be inspired and share your project!


I created this water colored background the other week. It's been waiting for just the right card. This week's challenge and my Reverse Confetti products were the perfect fit. 

I used the Documented Confetti cut. I then used the adorable Carton Cuties to stamp and then cut out the sweet bunny face. I love how the color looks so close to those flourescent marshmellow treats. I do not like peeps....but I love them in stamp form. I cut a Beautiful Banner and stamped a sentiment from Carton Cuties in Tropical Teal, being sure to give it a slight curve to match the banner. Some Pretty Pink Posh sequins (thanks, Stacey for the sweet gifty!). 



Current challenge details and link-up are here








The LEAD of this challenge will be invited to be a guest designer in an upcoming challenge!
I sure hope you'll play along. 



Photobucket

6 comments:

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!