Friday, January 9, 2015

Season's Giving Blog Hop WINNER!!

I appreciate your patience for this post. It took me a few extra days to get to it. It's been a busy week with the RC release, my son's birthday and my return to work after the holidays. Thanks sooo much for all the visitors to my blog! WOW! I was thrilled to see you all leave comments on my Season's Giving Blog Post. Sounds like you all have a lot to look forward to in 2015.....i wish you all the best!! 
Okay.....so I know  you all want to know who won.....so the lucky gal is......

I am looking forward to back surgery! After recovery it will end a lot of back pain and will allow me to workout, take walks, and stamp more! It sounds crazy but it will be worth it!

Please send me your mailing address so I can get your package out to you. 
Congrats!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!