Tuesday, December 9, 2014

MFTWSC205-Beary Birthday

It has been mooooonths since I have played along with the MFTWSC challenge. I think it's been that long since I even touched any of my MFT stamps or dies. That changed yesterday. I ordered the new colors......OMG!!! they are gorgeous and so fun and the perfect way to freshen up any stamps! I did sneak in a new set, too. I couldn't help myself, I happen to love polar bears. I used Cold Day on today's card. 

You'll also see I used Blueprints 1, Blueprints 2, and Blueprints 3 to add lots of pretty layers and accents. I colored the bear up with my copics. 



The color combo I used today are the new Blueberry Prestige, Tropical teal, and Wild Wisteria. The Blueberry is my amazing, my favorite of all the new colors. I also purchased the Premium dye inks in all 6 new colors. Check out all the new colors HERE

Here is the sketch. There is still a little time to play. I'm off to see what the rest of the link up has for inspiration.


Have a beautiful Tuesday!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!