Monday, December 15, 2014

Curtain Call Candy Cane {all is calm}



It's time for a new Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge!


photo source: atthepicketfence.com

We have a new sponsor, Avery Elle, for the Curtain Call Inspiration: Candy Cane!  A randomly selected participant in the Candy Cane challenge will receive a $20 Avery Elle gift certificate, while the LEAD will be invited as a Guest Designer in a future challenge!


Here is the full card. I used the adorable Let it Snow stamp set. I just love the trees in the set, but opted to leave them off this card (don't worry, I already made my reminder card and I made sure to ink up those trees!). I love this sentiment and added some snocone snowflakes to the lil' inker designs stitched mats-circle die. I also added the sweet birdie duo to the candy cane twine. Super cute, huh?!


Make sure you visit each of the designers' blogs for more inspiration!

Candy Cane Designers

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. So sweet Lisa. Love the pretty paper and the circle opening. Those tweet birds are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those birds on the twine are fabulous and wonderful negative space.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful creation Lisa, loving the colors and beautiful design!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!