Tuesday, November 18, 2014

TCP Sneaky Peeks Day 1 {official grinch}

It's time for the next awesome Cat's Pajamas release sneaky peeks. We have a whole week to show you what Alma has up her sleeve. LOTS of great things! You won't want to miss!

Up first is a stamp set called Official Grinch. It's full of super punny sentiments. I created a fun holiday Thank-you card. 


I pieced up the sweater and added the circle die from the Framed Up 2 cut ups to accent the sentiment. Here's a closer look. 


Be sure to join the fun over in the TCP Forum at Splitcoast for the In It To Win It prizes and chatter! The party starts there!


The Pajama Party details are here....don't miss it!



Here is a look at the set I used today. 

Come back by tomorrow for more Sneaky Peeks! We are just getting started. 

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Gah! So cute! I love the layout and patterned papers Lisa...the flowered sweather just cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, this card is so darling and I love this image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I can't wait to paper piece this guy with an awesome sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Up first is a stamp set called Official Grinch. ... grinchsweater.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!