Friday, October 10, 2014

Reverse Confetti-Halloween Hanger

Did you order from the Reverse Confetti Mini Release?? Aren't the new products sooo FUN!!! I just adore the new Hanging Out Confetti Cut. I used it to make a fun Halloween door decor! I think I'll have all my doors decorated before I'm done playing with it! 


I started with a 4.25 x 6 inch piece of card stock and then used the die to cut the hole for the door knob. I rounded the corners and pulled out some of my RC  Halloween goodies. 
The ghost are from Spooky Cuties. I stamped them in archival black ink onto vellum and then cut them out. 

The moon was created from the large Circle 'n Scallops die and I stamped some bats also from Spooky Cuties for a scary night sky. The sentiment is from the last release, Cast a Spell, as is the fun broom die cut. 


I added the fence from Spooky Cuties along the bottom and finished it with grassy hills cut with Doin' The Wave confetti cuts. I added some pretty pink posh sequins, a ribbon bow and yummy twine for the little extra embellishments. I love it! 









Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to get your orders in for the new Mini Reverse Confetti release. 


Photobucket

3 comments:

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!