Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Color Throwdown no.310 {Grateful Heart}

It's time for another Color ThrowDown Challenge. I used more Reverse Confetti for my card today. I didn't think you would mind. This is the new Give Thanks stamp set and Give Thanks Label Confetti Cut. Papers are by Pebbles and my chevron piece is more peachy in real life than it is in this photo. 


I used Mint Fresh ink for my sentiment and added a mint green button to pull more of the green in from the color board. I also used a few other RC dies, the oval tag piece from Tagged Tote. I stamped the woodgrain background strip from Forever Fall. The finishing touch was the sweet little row of mini hearts from Love Note.



Here is the color board for the challenge. 
so pretty dontcha think??!!








Please join us for this week's Color Throwdown Challenge



Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. What a soft and pretty card, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, you made me do it! Had to order the tagged tote die and I love how you used it for the arched panel on this sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your soft shades are gorgeous, Lisa! Fabulous layout, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card Lisa. Love the different prints... and I just {heart} that heart strip.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it!! The new dies/sentiment are perfect!! Mine came and I need to get to playing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is PRECIOUS! LOVE your layout and the twill/button combo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet design, Lisa! I love the little row of hearts across the bottom of the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! Love how you used the Tagged Tote die on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the soft take on the colors, Lisa, and you have used some of my most favorite RC goodies...this is fabulous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely soft and subtle card Lisa - very pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!