Thursday, September 4, 2014

Catered Crop New Again Challenge {got Candy?}

Linda is brilliant! Love her Recipe Swap Challenges. I missed out on the last one as I was busy wrapping up the summer and getting the boys ready for school (and starting my Jamberry biz). After I saw the theme for this go round, I DID NOT want to miss out. It's called New Again. So fun! You know you have a ton of crafting supplies from days gone by....trends in papercrafting change so fast and we seem to hold on to all the things we have bought....just in case.....we might need them one day! Ha! At least I do.



 I will admit that the items I used today I did pull out of a box I have been adding to labeled garage sale. I went old school with some Magic Mesh and a Giant Roller from Stampin' Up! These stars were my FAVE!!!


I'm diggin' my card. I was able to pair these ancient, old items with some of my newest loves. I used the Reverse Confetti Spooky Cuties and then cut out those ghosts. The sentiment is from Spooky Sentiments, I stamped that on my favorite banner die from Tag Me. 

For this challenge just raid your paper craft stash for anything you think needs a resurgence and . . .
  • Include a link to us at Catered Crop or add our button, which you can grab on our sidebar or at our {button gallery}.
  • Link up and link often, but be sure you link up by 8:00 PM EST on Saturday, September 13.
  • In honor of the Splitcoast Stampers thread that started this all you can also upload your project to the Splitcoast Stampers gallery with the keyword NEWAGAIN.
  • Keep the party hopping by visiting the other players and leaving comments.
  • Check back with us on September 14 to see if you’ve won an opportunity to be a guest designer.
Link up your New Again creations HERE on the Catered Crop Blog. Have fun! come back tomorrow for a fun filled day of Sneak Peeks from Reverse Confetti. The new release is September 8!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm so digging this, too! It's making me nostalgic for those roller stamps and magic mesh pieces. My rollers are long gone, but, oh snap! I still have some magic mesh. Thanks for the inspiration! Love, Love what you did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make me wish I had held on to my Magic Mesh - it's still a great look! I still have tons of roller stamps - I totally forgot them. Perfect idea for this challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!