Thursday, August 21, 2014

Curtain Call Tropical Trip Reminder

There is still time to play along with us over on the Curtain Call Challenge Blog. I have another card inspired by the Tropical Trip theme. It made me think of these gorgeous tropical flowers in the paper. I then was inspired to use the Happy Harbor stamp set by Reverse Confetti. 


I am linking this up with the Cutting Edge Challenge #8, too. I loved the layout and the flowers. I layered up the Love Note scallop with Diagonal Stripe-pretty panel and Class Act


Here's the inspiration photo for the Cutting Edge Challenge.


And here is the Curtain Call Challenge inspiration. Come play along







Have a great day. Get crafty!


Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Lovely card Lisa. Such pretty tropical flower paper. The anchor looks great on the striped confetti-cut.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE tropical design, Lisa! I LOVE the hibiscus flowers with the anchor! (Was going to try to use the challenge on a card I was making last night, but nothing was working!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa, this is so cute!! Love those colors and all the little touches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa....this is fabulous! I love that orange cardstock! (what color is it and who makes it?)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh this is so fabulous!! I love the floral background paper and all the layering is just divine!! Beautiful card in every way! So happy you joined us at The Cutting Edge Challenge!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card makes me want to take a tropical cruise! Yummy colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty and fun card!!! Thank you so much for playing at The Cutting Edge Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!