Sunday, April 20, 2014

Sweet Sunday Sketch {hello}

I induldged and ordered a few things from the latest MFT release. I just LOOOOVED those Gerbera Daisy Die-namics. I wanted them for free. So I ordered enough to get to pop those beauties in my cart. 
It's Sunday, and that means it's Sweet Sunday Sketch time. I took some liberties with the layout and made the new Transformable Hello Die-namics (product links all listed below)  work for that square element the sketch called for. 



Some washi tape for those vertical stripes and I added the peirced scallop element from the newest Blueprints 14 Die-namics in place of the fishtail flag. 


Some fun ink splatter in the background and a dash of pretty sequins completed my card. 

Here is this week's sketch. Come play along. 


Stop by Karen's Blog for all three challenge details. 

 Don't forget to see what the Sweet Sunday Sketch team has done this week.
Thanks so much for stopping by today. I hope you have a fabulous Sunday and a great start to your week.





Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. Love all those neutrals with the big pop of red!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, Lisa! Love the splatter from your TH markers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa, I love the pattern paper behind the hello, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, I love how you used the DSP behind the sentiment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is delish!! LOVE that misting of ink and the sequins. Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous! Love how you backed the hello with patterned paper and the ink spattering in the background is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do love that hello bubble. I might have to order this one. Gorgeous card Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that you used the speech bubble for your focal point, Lisa! Awesome design!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous take on the sketch - I love everything about it! Pinning!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my. I could NOT possibly love this more! FANTASTIC card my friend! FANTASTIC!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this, the colors/patterns are fun, and the splatter is a great finish!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!