Thursday, January 23, 2014

Hoppin' with Unity on a Thursday!

I love Thursdays!
  I love that the weekend is almost here 
and I love that it's time for our Unity Blog Hop

I would love this one even more, 
if my computer hadn't crashed.
 Crossing my fingers I can get it booted up again. 

I have a sweet card to share today. 
So, I didn't want to sit this one out. 
I hope you'll forgive the poor photo quality..... It's a phone pic. 

I think you'll still love the stamp.
 It's a new one releasing today by Unity Stamp Co

It's called Chick in the Rain.


*please note.... the sentiment has been corrected on the Unity site. 
if you didn't notice, then don't look. lol!

I colored him up with my copics 
and pieced the sweet  chick 
with papers from 
the Collecting Memories pack by Fancy Pant.

and added some pretty glitter to the rain drops. 

Check out what the rest of the team has to share today.
Shemaine is up next. 



You can also see all the New Release stuff on the Unity Stamp Co. Home page. 


If you get list along the way, be sure to start at the Unity Blog

You'll want to leave comments along the way. 
As always, there's a great prize up for grabs: 

One 3 month membership to any kit club of their choice

Have a fantastic Thursday.


Photobucket

48 comments:

Ruby said...

Wonderful card. I love the stamped image.

mlady012 said...

That is one cool chick!! Great card!

Beejay said...

Love everything about this card! I love the holes in the background! Your coloring is beautiful!

Karen (karey2005) said...

OMG, I totally love this. Another stamp set I've never seen before, and I must have!

Emily H said...

So cute! I love this!!1

Stephanie Lindahl said...

So cute!

Christina said...

Aww, the pieced chick is so perfect! :)

Lisa Angela said...

Such an adorable card...thanks for sharing!

jmahugger said...

Adorable card! Love it!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

super adorable card!

Gaylynn said...

Oh what a darling card. So darn CUTE. I didn't notice the sentiment until you mentioned it. :)

Crafters Guild Sisters said...

Eeek!!! That lil chick is ADORABES!

Kris said...

Love the new chick! Great mix of paper-piecing and coloring.

Karenrhae said...

Great card....I would have noticed it eventually. LOL

Ann Mcclenaghan said...

Aww this is soo cute! Great coloring and love the background.

Miriam Prantner said...

Oh how darling, what a sweet image and I love the combination of piecing and coloring!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Cute card and image. TFS

Nikki C said...

One sweet chick love the way you've done him up :)

JPScraps said...

Too, too CUTE! I didn't even notice the error.

Julie Odil said...

I love that stamped image, and I'm so glad the grammar was corrected. Now I can buy it!

danajohnson1218 said...

Oh my gosh this is a super cute card and I love the baby chick!!!

Kris B said...

So cute! Love this little chickie! wonderful layout!

Amy C. said...

What a cute card! Love that little chick!

mylittlecraftblog said...

That is adorable! Good luck with your computer.
Evelyn

Unknown said...

adorable card!! love the stamp and your great coloring!!

Jean Bullock said...

Great layers and I love the stitching you did on the circle panel. Very cool.

Amber Sheaves said...

The first thing I was going to say is that it is spelled wrong! I'm so glad they fixed it!

Gwen said...

So adorable! What a great stamp and sentiment!

craftymom205 said...

Cute card.

craftymom205 at yahoo dot com

EstherT said...

That is adorable! And, I'm glad to see that the sentiment has been corrected! LOL - I had just finished showing the spelling to my hubby when I scrolled down! Your colouring is great, and I loved the polka dot chick!

Sue D said...

Adorable--love the paper piecing.

Kelly Flaherty said...

I do love that little chick!

craftymom205 said...

Cute card.

craftymom205 at yahoo dot com

Angeline Choo said...

This chick is too cute!! Love love love ! ;)

Maria Levine said...

Oh gosh how cute is he? Great job!

Cynthia said...

This is adorable, Lisa. Love the design and the paper pieced chick!

jengd said...

Cute card! I really like all of the textures you've included on this!

Stampin_melissa said...

Cute card with lots of fun colors and textures!

Scrappin' Diva said...

What a sweet card! Love the paper pieced chick!

Karenladd said...

Oh my, this little paper pieced chickie is so adorable!!

Angie said...

So cute! Love the punched polka dot background!

SHartl said...

So cute and I love how you paper pieced this chick!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so sweet, Lisa!

Iris said...

Love the adorable chick.

isoscia at aol dot com

Lucinde said...

The chick is sooo cute!

michelegeorgern said...

So cute. Maybe I should go back and order this set....

Laura Turcotte said...

Too darn cute!

Michelle said...

Cute little card! Love the chick. Your colors are great!